The Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to respond to emergency first aid situations in the workplace by providing appropriate care and management of life threatening conditions, minor illness and injuries.
The qualification confirms a learner’s ability to provide Emergency First Aid in an occupational setting. This is necessary where an organisation's risk assessment of First Aid needs identifies a requirement for qualified personnel. The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) meets the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) First Aid Regulations.
The qualification is suitable for:
• Adults (aged 16+) wishing to be an emergency first aider in the workplace. Please note that 16-18 year olds may need to be supervised in the workplace, once they have achieved the qualification.
The Active IQ Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work enables progression onto other health and social care qualifications such as, but not limited to the:
• Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
• Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
• Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
• Development of adolescents in relation to fitness instruction (R/600/2588) – this unit is
worth 3 credit values.
• Principles of adapting gym instruction for adolescents (L/600/2590) – this unit is worth 1 credit value.
• Principles of adapting group exercise for adolescents (Y/600/2592) – this unit is worth 1 credit value.
Contact the team via text/call 07983658575 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
Course coming soon, register your interest HERE
This qualification is designed to learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to
respond to an emergency first aid situation.
There are no specific pre-requisite qualifications but there is an element of
communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners
should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
Qualification Structure and Credit Value
The learners must achieve the mandatory unit (1 credit)
• Emergency first aid in the workplace, Level 2, 1 Credit.
• Accident Report Form
• Practical observation