L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
21st & 22nd March 2020
28th & 29th March 2020
11th & 12th April 2020
L2 Assessment days: 18th & 19th April 2020
16th & 17th May 2020
23rd & 24th May 2020
30th & 31st May 2020
13th & 14th June 2020
27th & 28th June 2020
L3 Assessment days: 4th & 5th July 2020
Book L3 Diploma in Fitness Instructor Personal Trainer Course for ONLY £2600
Pay Installments (10 x £286) - Click Here
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (QCF)
This qualification is designed to train learners to a professionally competent level,
enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes
developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
There are no specific pre-requisite qualifications but some experience of gym-based
exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended. The course requires physical
exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness
There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing)
involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
Qualification Structure and Credit Value
This qualification includes the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) and the
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF). The learner must achieve a minimum
of 52 credits from the 10 mandatory units.
• Multiple Choice question paper
• Practical Observation
• Coursework/ portfolio of evidence
• Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as gym-based fitness instructors and personal trainers.
• Please note that 16 to 18 year-olds may need to be supervised in the workplace, once they have achieved the qualification.
• To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes developing their skills knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
• To provide learners with the knowledge of anatomy and physiology, functional kinesiology and concepts and components of fitness.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to successfully gather and analyse client information using the most accepted techniques.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to assess a client’s current health and fitness status.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan and conduct a physical activity session, within a variety of environments using multiple resources.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to perform a client consultation using the most accepted methods and providing strategies for successful behaviour change.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to communicate effectively to build successful relationships with their clients and other health care professionals.
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to manage, evaluate and improve own performance.
• To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to offer nutritional advice for physical activity based on clients’ needs.
• Learners may also progress onto qualifications in related sectors, like Sports Massage, where they will be provided with the knowledge and skills to practice sports massage alongside personal training in the health club environment or own business.
• Alternatively, learners may broaden their knowledge and skills by progressing onto qualifications mapping to additional branches of the Level 3 Standards, such as Exercise Referral and Leisure Management.
• The qualification will provide knowledge and practical skills to enhance provision alongside other academic courses such as: National Diploma in Sports Studies, A-level PE and HND in Sport and Leisure.
Contact the team via text/call 07983658575 or Email: email@example.com