1st & 2nd April
Location: YourGym, AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Salford,Manchester, M30 7EY
Cost: £200.00 inc VAT
Book Your Place
Pay In Full - Click Here
Course coming soon, register your interest HERE
Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as a circuit
• Fitness instructors who wish to widen their skills by offering group circuit training
• Please note that 16 to 18 year-olds may need to be supervised in the workplace,
once they have achieved the qualification.
• To train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in gym or exercise to music
instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective
circuit training sessions.
• To broaden the skills of gym or exercise to music instructors to include instructing
group sessions in circuit training sessions.
• To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective circuit training
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions (QCF)
• This qualification provides progression to the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Instructing
Exercise and Fitness for learners who wish to develop and demonstrate occupational competence in delivering exercise sessions.
• Alternatively, it provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills and become personal trainers working with specialist populations as well as the general population.
• Learners may also progress on to qualifications in related sectors, like Sports Massage, where they will be provided with the knowledge and skills to practise sports massage alongside gym instructing and circuit training in the health club environment.
Contact the team via text/call 07983658575 or Email: email@example.com