Level 3 Active IQ Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
Qualification Accreditation Number: 501/1778/6
There are 2 payment options for this course:
Option 1: no pre requisite qualification. £1260
Option 2: Evidence of pre requisite qualifications including L2 Fitness Instructor
(GYM or ETM) or L3 Personal Trainer. £1140
6 months including pre course reading
• To provide learners with the skills and knowledge to enable them to be professionally
competent to design, plan and deliver safe and effective Pilates classes
• To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to understand the principles of
• To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to plan and programme Pilates
• To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to instruct Pilates Matwork
This qualification provides:
• Progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to
further their knowledge and skills to work as personal trainers.
• Progression to Level 3 Exercise Referral for learners who wish to work with specialist
populations referred to exercise.
Progression to the Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Soft Tissue therapy, where learners will be provided with the knowledge and skills to practise sports massage alongside fitness instructing in the health club environment.
• The opportunity for learners to broaden their knowledge and skills and progress to other Level 2 qualifications in instructing Circuits, Gym, Exercise to Music, Step and Aqua
• There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, however, you will be required to complete pre-course eLearning for Anatomy and Physiology and the Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health.
Your knowledge will be tested during the course via a multiple choice exam (L2 Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health and L3 Anatomy and Physiology).
• Some experience of Pilates classes is highly recommended
• The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
• There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
• Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as a Pilates instructor
• Please note that 16 to 18 year-olds may need to be supervised in the workplace, once they have achieved the qualification.
Learners must complete the seven mandatory units (37 credits).
You will be assessed via the following methods during and after the course.
• Client interview and PARQ
• Group profile
• Class plan
• Progression overview Worksheet
• Summative observed session
• Session and self-evaluation
• Theory paper
• Case study
Contact the team via text/call 07983658575 or Email: email@example.com
Course Dates & Payment Options
Option 1 – no prerequisite qualification.
Fees include: eLearning for A&P, face to face training, one-to-one tutor guidance, multiple choice exams, registration, manual and assessment.
Pay In Full - Click Here
Pay by Installments (4x£315) - Click Here
Option 2 – Evidence of pre requisite qualifications.
Fees include: face to face training, one-to-one tutor guidance, exams, registration, manual and assessment.