Pre/Post Natal Course Dates
19th & 20th January 2019
Taught by Cherry Baker of Cherry Baker Education
The Pilates Studio, The Old Saw Mils, Surrey St, Glossop SK13 7AJ
Book Your Place
Installments(3 x £120) - Click Here
Pay In Full - Click Here
Terms and conditions: Installments are charged with 10% interest.The first 3 payments are non returnable as these will be taken as admin fees.Cancellations will incur the above admin fee. Certificates can not be issued until the full balance of the course has been paid. The full balance will be collected before the assessment date therefore if you choose instalments and the end date is after the course we will invoice for the balance and you will need to cancel your direct debit.
To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design
individualised programme for pre and post natal clients.
Learners must hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ Exercise to
Music or Aqua) or equivalent (including qualifications which give entry to the REPs
Physical activity Advisor category) or one of the following:
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.
• Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Mat work.
• Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
Qualification Structure and Credit Value
• Unit 1 – Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post Natal Client
(F/600/2568) - this unit is worth 2 credits.
• Unit 2 – Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post Natal
Client (M/600/2596) - this unit is worth 3 credits.
Contact the team via text/call 07983658575 or Email: email@example.com
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes (QCF)
• Portfolio of evidence.
• Instructors wishing to further their career in the health and fitness sector as a
specialist instructor who can address the needs of pre and or post natal clients.
• To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design an individualised
programme for pre and post natal clients
• This qualification provides progression to further specialist qualifications at Level 3 and Level 4.